Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Updates:
October 25, 2016
- Added Gil Snapper's Cave Guide
- Added Chaining Guide
October 21, 2016
- Added Halloween Special and Night of the Pumpkin Guide
October 20, 2016
- Added Dungeons Guide: Best Dungeons to Get Experience
October 19, 2016
- Added Giant of Babel Guide
October 17, 2016
- Added Guide, Tips, Tricks, and Strategies
October 10, 2016
- Added The 10 Things We Love about Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius and Why You Should Too
October 3, 2016
- Added Trance Terra 6-Star Profile Review
September 29, 2016
- Added The Enchanted Maze Guide
September 28, 2016
- Added Trial Boss Guide | Antenora
September 27, 2016
- Added Trial Boss Guide | Two-Headed Dragon
- Added Lightning Guide and Review
September 23, 2016
- Added Kefka 6-Star Profile Review- Added Trial Boss Intangir: Sleeping Lion Guide
- Added Belmodar Strategies and Tips
- Added Trial Boss Guide | Brachiosaur
- Added Trial Boss Guide | Gilgamesh
- Added Trial Boss Great Demon Guide
September 7, 2016
- Added Freya Review
September 6, 2016
- Added Magicite Farming Guide
- Added Festival of the Autumn Moon Guide
August 31, 2016
- Added Best Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius 5-Star Units
- Added Garnet Review
August 30, 2016
- Added FF Brave Exvius vs Mobius: Final Fantasy | Which is the best Mobile Final Fantasy game?
- Added Mistakes to Avoid in Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
August 26, 2016
- Added Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Mods and Why Should NOT Use Them
August 24, 2016
- Added Dirando Guide
August 23, 2016
- Added Expedition Into the Abyss Guide
- Added Demon Chimera Trial Boss Guide
August 22, 2016
- Added A Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Interview where Square Enix answers Nothing
August 18, 2016
- Added FF: Brave Exvius Adds to the Layers of Harmony with Boost Drop Rates for these FFIX Characters
August 17, 2016
- Added Interview | Is Cloud and Squall Coming to Global Soon?
August 16, 2016
- Added The Best Music from the Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Soundtrack!
August 15, 2016
- Added Everything New in Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius!
August 11, 2016
- Added In Retrospect: Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius' Awakening Bundle
August 10, 2016
- Added White Dragon Trial Boss Guide
August 9, 2016
- Added Guide | Kolobos Islands and How to Get Ramuh
August 8, 2016
- Added Trust Master Rewards 101
August 5, 2016
- Added Lenna, Warrior of Light, Tellah Guides
- Added Summon Tickets | How to Use Them Properly
August 3, 2016
- Added Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Awakening 101
- Added Non-Rerollers Share their Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Team
- Added A Look at Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius' Locke, Hayate, and Artemios
- Added Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Quest Guide
- Added Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius - What Items to Sell
July 20, 2016
- Added Top 5 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Support Units.
July 11, 2016
- Golbez, Chizuru, and Kefka are now live in the global server!
July 2, 2016
- Square Enix is giving away 100 Lapis just by logging everyday!
- Square Enix begins investigation of a bug, wherein Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius crashes when you bring a friend with you.
June 30, 2016
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is now live!
June 29, 2016
- Brave Exvius is on maintenance mode until June 29 at 7:00 PST. This is in preparation for the Global Launch.
June 21, 2016
- Added the following items: Battle System, Skills, Item Use, Summons, Dungeons, Party Organization
June 16, 2016
- Added E3 2016 Screenshots- Added E3 2016 Trailer
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Overview:
Platform: iOS, Android
Genre: Role-playing Game
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: October 22, 2015 (JPN), Summer 2016 (WW)
Official Website: https://www.finalfantasyexvius.com
About Final Fantasy Brave Exvius:
Finally, a new game has emerged - Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Playable on the Android and iPhone, the game is a mobile FF at heart with a familiar feel that we all know and love.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius was released in Japan for closed beta testing in September. It now has over 6 million downloads as of March 28, 2016. The first English beta version was only released on Swedish App Store and Google Play on May 11, 2016. It will be out soon worldwide.
While the JRPG turn-based mechanics are intact, it has a twist. You can combine attacks and choose spells like how FF games are. Move characters so you can search dungeons for items, hidden paths, new routes. You can also talk to villagers when you visit towns.
You have to have 94.7 MB available before you download this on your iOS device or 35MB on Android. Additional data will be downloaded afterward.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Trailer:
The hopes and dreams of legendary warriors given life.
A world of crystals and the visions that slumber within.
Harnessing the power of the crystals, mankind prospered, nations flourished. But just as day gives way to night, that era of peace proved but a fleeting illusion.
Now, as their world stands on the precipice of ruin, two young knights summon visions to their side as they strike out on a journey to chase the shadows.
So begins a new tale of crystals, and the heroes who would save them...