Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Updates:
August 3, 2016
- Added A Detailed Look at Star Ocean V's Private Actions
- Added Star Ocean V gets its first English trailers
- Added [Star Ocean V] A Detailed Look on the Battle System
- Added Waiting for Star Ocean V? Here are some other games you should try
- Added Star Ocean V features familiar voice actors from different anime and games
- Added The Entire Star Ocean Series in [Sales] Review
- Added These Stunning Star Ocean Cosplays Can Get You Hyped for the Upcoming Game
- Added These Star Ocean 5 Characters Can Be Your Cosplay Inspiration
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Overview:
Platform: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
Genre: Action Role Playing
Release Date: Japan - March 31, 2016/North America - June 28, 2016/Europe - July 1, 2016
Official Website: http://www.staroceangame.com/us/
About Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness:
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness is an Action JRPG developed by tri-Ace and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation 3 and 4. It is part five of the main Star Ocean series. The story of Star Ocean 5 takes place between Star Ocean 2 and 3 in a world 6000 light years from Earth.
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Trailer:
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Additional Information:
You control the protagonist Fidel Camuze and his friends Miki Sauvester, Relia, Victor Oakville, Fiore Burnelli, Emmerson and Anne. The story begins when you make first contact with an advanced race of space travelers that sends your planet into chaos.
Since it is an Action RPG, you won't be thrown into a separate battle screen when you fight enemies, instead, you will fight the enemies on the field, like Final Fantasy XII.
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Screenshots:
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Videos:
This looks pretty neat. Question though: do I need prior knowledge of the previous games to enjoy this one?
I'm excited for this! Star Ocean: The Last Hope was such a great game and I've been dying for a new one.
Damn! This is the first time that I see gameplay of this title and it is PRETTY AMAZING! I'm looking forward to buy it! D: